Work From Home!!
We are looking for proficient automation engineers to join our team. Opening is for junior and senior level position.
- Develop and initiate advanced automated testing methodologies.
- Contributing to test planning, designing, and estimation.
- Execute test cases and analyze/report bugs.
- Communication tactics to work closely with a development team.
- Use a combination of testing methods including automated.
- Coordinate and supervise testing activities.
- Collaborate with engineers to achieve expected quality levels in products.
- Influence the inclusion of testability during design and development phases.
- Test products in all phases of its life cycle.
- Coordinate with developers in executing projects.
- Participate in designing and code reviews.
- Participate in functioning processes and testing of products.
- Ensure compliance of quality processes and standards.
An ideal candidate will possess following;
- At least Bachelors in Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with TDD and BDD concepts
- Experience with code versioning using Git
- Knowledge of AWS is plus.
Salary: Competitive Salary. Salary no bar for suitable candidates
Working Hours: 9:30 am-6:30 pm ( Monday-Friday )
Interested candidates can send their updated CV at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.